Tender Notice - Invitation to Tender - Construction and Dismantling of North Stand at QPS
- The National Carnival Commission of Trinidad and Tobago (NCC) invites suitably qualified companies and individuals to tender for the provision of the following service for Carnival 2018.
(i) NCC-RFP-18-008 - Construction and Dismantling of North Stand at QPS
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PURCHASE OF RFP PACKAGE
- A complete set of documents for this project and service can be purchased by the following methods:
(i) A non-refundable deposit of TT$1000.00 to NCC's Account #1245183, at any First Citizens Branch;
(ii) Certified Cheque made payable to The National Carnival Commission; or
(iii) Cash Payment, made at the Finance Department, NCC Head Office.
AFTER payment has been made the RFP package can be collected at NCC's Head Office, #11 St. Clair Avenue, St. Clair, Port of Spain or electronically by request, from Tuesday, November 21, 2017 to Friday, December 1, 2017 (excluding weekends and public holidays), between the hours of 9 am to 3 pm. Proof of purchase must be provided (stamped deposit receipt from the bank) where necessary. Tenderers will be required to sign a Tender Purchase Form.
Documents will NOT be available for collection after the deadline date of Friday, December 1, 2017. Submittals by email or facsimile will NOT be considered.
- The required documents to be submitted include the following:
- Certificate of Registration, Incorporation, and Continuance, Annual Return
- Statutory Requirements i.e. valid VAT and NIS Certificates
- Biography of Tenderer including company background
- Organisational Chart of all personnel to be involved in contract
- Curriculum Vitae of key personnel
- Names and contact information of three (3) references
- Insurance Certificates
- A total Bid Price, Vat Exclusive, Vat Total and Vat Inclusive prices must be shown as separate line items.
- The successful tenderer/s will be required to deposit with the NCC a Performance Deposit of ten percent (10%) of the value of each contract, or alternatively, provide a bond in the sum as a guarantee for the proper performance of the contract. Upon the satisfactory completion of the contract, the deposit/bond will be refunded/released.
- One (1) original submission and three (3) copies must be provided and clearly marked "ORIGINAL" and "COPY 1, 2 and 3 respectively. The submissions are to be enclosed in separately sealed envelopes addressed to:
National Carnival Commission
11 St Clair Avenue
St Clair, Trinidad, W.I.
Construction and Dismantling of North Stand at QPS
and deposited in the appropriate tender box located in the reception, NCC Head Office, #11 St. Clair Avenue, Port of Spain between 9 am to 3 pm weekdays (excluding weekends and public holidays).
- Tenderers will be required to sign a Tender Submittal Form.
- CLOSING DATE for submission is MONDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2017 at 10 AM. The time used would be taken from the clock located in the NCC reception area.
- Proponent's Company name, return address, email address, mobile number, relevant NCC RFP Title and Identification Number must be clearly stated on all envelopes and documentation.
- Proposals received after the stipulated tender submission deadline will not be eligible for consideration and will be returned unopened.
- NCC reserves the right to reject any or all proposals for failure to comply with any mandatory requirements in the RFP and to discontinue the Tender Process.
- The public opening of tenders will be conducted shortly after closing on Monday, December 4, 2017 at the NCC's Corporate Office, #11 St. Clair Avenue, Port of Spain. The tenderer or his/her representative may be present at the opening. This person may be required to present a Company ID or an authorisation letter from the Company.