The National Panorama Single Pan Preliminaries continues in the East as bands compete for places in the semi -finals.
Seventeen (17) bands are listed to perform before the judges' panel at their respective pan yards on Thursday 07 November (5), continuing on Friday 08 November (8) and ending on Saturday 09 November 2019 (4). Judging begins at 7:00 pm each night.
The Minister of Community Development, Culture and The Arts, Hon Dr. Nyan Gadsby-Dolly is expected to visit several of the competing bands on Thursday.
The order is as follows:-
Thursday 07 November, 2019 – 7:00 pm
- Platinum - Upper 6th Ave, Malick
- San Juan All Stars - 24 Second Street, San Juan
- Chord Masters - Laventille Road, Febeau Village, San Juan
- Pan Jammers - Cantaro Village, santa Cruz
- San Juan East Side Symphony - Cor. Jerningham St & Eatern Main Rd, Petit Bourg
Friday 08 November 2019 – 7:00 pm
- T&T Prison Service - Prison Sports Club Facility, Waterloo Ext. Rd, Golden Grove, Arouca
- St. Thomas Silver Stars - 554 Maloney Gardens, D'Arbadie
- Marsicans - Mausica Street, Arima
- Nu Pioneers Pan Groove - Sanchez Street Extension, Arima
- Trinidad Nostalgic - Upper de Gannes Street, Arima
- Pan Elites - 6 Coryat Lane, Arima (Nu Tones Pan Yard)
- Cocorite Road Pan Groovers - Bellamy Street, Cocorite Road, Arima
- Arima All Stars - Amphitheatre (Bus Layby), Arima
Saturday 09 November 2019, - 7:00pm
- Magic Notes Rebirth - Talparo Main Road, Brazil Village
- Brazil RX 4 - Talparo Main Road, Brazil Village, Brazil
- East Phonics - Eastern Main Road, Valencia (next to Police Station)
- Pan Stereonetts - 2 Robinson Trace, Damarie Hill, Sangre Grande