The facility is located at the Queen’s Park Savannah staffed with representatives of the POS City Corporation, Ministry of Health, Transport Division, and TTPS.
Responsibility of Bandleaders:
- To provide letter or contract as necessary to supplier(s) of service(s) - for example, truck drivers, or the driver of any other vehicle that would be required to be on the road on Carnival Saturday, Monday and Tuesday.
Responsibility of Service Providers/or Bandleaders:
- The Service Provider or Bandleader must provide the following documents along with their application for permits:
- Letter or contract from bandleader
- Certificate of Insurance
- Certified copy of ownership
- Vehicle Inspection Certificate as necessary
- Special Insurance (for additional persons on vehicle’s tray or trailer)
- Valid Copy of Driver’s permit (if driver is not the owner of the vehicle, a letter of authorisation will be required from the owner)
- Vehicles carrying drinks, food, and toilet facilities must provide a layout of the tray or trailer
- Caterers and persons on food trucks must present a valid food badge for 2020
- Copyright licenses, as may be deemed necessary, are the responsibility of the DJs providing the music. The service provider or bandleader must ensure that the DJ is fully compliant.