The National Carnival Commission of Trinidad and Tobago (NCC) invites suitably qualified companies and individuals to tender for the provision of the following services for Carnival 2017.
- Construction and Dismantling of Downtown Stand
- Rental of Chairs and Tables
- Construction and Dismantling of the North Stand at Queen’s Park Savannah
- Construction and Dismantling of structure at Piccadilly Greens
- Provision of Ramps, Stands, and Decks at Woodbrook
- Provision of Stage, Ramps, Decks and Watch Towers at Queen’s Park Savannah
- Provision of Stage, Ramps, Decks and Watch Towers at Skinner’s Park
- Rental of Trailer Artistes’ Dressing Rooms at Queen’s Park Savannah and Skinner’s Park
- Provision of Grounds Maintenance and Janitorial Services
- Install & Dismantle Temporary Fencing, Aisles, and Gates at various venues
- Rental of Tents at Queen’s Park Savannah and other venues
- Rental of Trailers and Portable Chemical Toilets
- Supply of Armed, Unarmed and Canine Security
- Provision of Sound and PA Services
- Provision of Stage Lighting Services
- Provision of Audio Visual Services
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PURCHASE OF RFP PACKAGE
A complete set of documents for these projects and services can be purchased by making a non-refundable deposit of TT$1000.00 to NCC’s Operating Account #1245183, at any branch of First Citizens Bank Limited.
AFTER payment has been made the RFP package can be collected at NCC’s Head Office, #11 St. Clair Avenue, St. Clair, Port of Spain or electronically, by request, from 24th October to 18th November, 2016 (excluding week ends and public holidays), between the hours of 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Proof of purchase must be provided (stamped deposit receipt from the bank).
Documents will not be available for collection after the deadline date of 18th November, 2016.
The required documents to be submitted include the following:
- Certificate of Registration, Incorporation, and Continuance, Annual Return
- Statutory Requirements i.e. valid VAT and NIS Certificates
- Biography of Tenderer including company background
- Organisational Chart of all personnel to be involved in contract
- Curriculum Vitae of key personnel
- Names and contact information of three (3) references
- Insurance Certificates
A total bid price Vat Exclusive, Vat amount and Vat Inclusive prices must be shown as separate line items.
The successful tenderer/s will be required to deposit with the NCC, a Performance Deposit of ten percent (10%) of the value of each contract; or alternatively, provide a bond in the sum as a guarantee for the proper performance of the contract. Upon the satisfactory completion of the contract, the deposit/bond will be refunded/released.
Original submission and three (3) copies must be provided and clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and “COPY 1, 2 and 3 respectively. The submissions are to be enclosed in sealed envelopes addressed to:
National Carnival Commission
11 St Clair Avenue
St Clair, Trinidad, W.I.
and deposited in the appropriate tender box located in the reception, NCC, #11 St. Clair Avenue, Port of Spain between 9 am to 3 pm weekdays (excluding week ends and public holidays).
CLOSING DATE for submission is Monday 21st November, 2016 at 3 pm.
Proponents Company name, return address, email address, mobile number, relevant RFP Title and Identification Number must be clearly stated on all envelopes and documentation.
Proposals received after the stipulated tender submission deadline will not be eligible for consideration and be returned unopened.
NCC reserves the right to reject any or all proposals for failure to comply with any mandatory requirements in the RFP and to discontinue the Tender Process.
This Notice may also be viewed at NCC’s website at www.ncctt.org.
The public opening of tenders will be conducted immediately after the closing on Monday 21st November, 2016 at 3 pm at the NCC’s Corporate Office, #11 St. Clair Avenue, Port of Spain. The tenderer or his/her representative may be present at the opening.