The Corporate Department is a small but busy department in the National Carnival Commission. It works to ensure the effective management and good governance of the National Carnival Commission (NCC) and can be considered the hub of the organisation. The Department works closely with the Chairman and the Board of the NCC, supporting them in their role and the execution of their duties.
The Corporate Legal department is responsible for;
- Ensuring that the NCC complies with the requisite employment and contract laws;
- Maintaining corporate documents and records ensuring compliance;
- Advising on any issues arising;
- Managing all aspects relating to the NCC Board; and
- Overseeing the procurement processes relating to Carnival.